Make Life Better With Yoozy FREE SHIPPING
Shopping Cart
Total:
 
$0.00

For State of California Residents: WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Make Life Better With Yoozy FREE SHIPPING

Not All CBD Oils Are Created Equal AND WE HAVE testing TO PROVE IT.

We use third party labs to make sure our products are top notch and stay below the legal limit of THC, keeping you safe and worry free.

Discover the Yoozy difference by giving us a try. You won’t be disappointed.

Give in to the vibe with our USA-grown, eco-farmed products. Every ounce is carefully tested for purity, quality and strength. Rest easy knowing that our products are allergen and gluten free, made from the best vegan ingredients.

Not All CBD Oils Are Created Equal AND WE HAVE testing TO PROVE IT.

We use third party labs to make sure our products are top notch and stay below the legal limit of THC, keeping you safe and worry free.

Discover the Yoozy difference by giving us a try. You won’t be disappointed.

Give in to the vibe with our USA-grown, eco-farmed products. Every ounce is carefully tested for purity, quality and strength. Rest easy knowing that our products are allergen and gluten free, made from the best vegan ingredients.

Have you ever felt so tense that

you need a massage?


Yoozy CBD is like a massage for your body and your mind.

 Plus, it has so many other health benefits and is guaranteed to leave you satisfied and smiling.

Full Spectrum

Full, naturally occurring spectrum of active components, including THC

Broad Spectrum

Full, naturally occurring spectrum of active components, except for THC†
CO2 Extracted
No hexane, acetaldehyde or other harmful organic solvents used
Eco-Farmed
Cannabis sativa grown using eco-friendly methods; certified non-GMO

Allergen & Gluten-Free

Free from all major food allergens, including any source of gluten
Vegan
Made from vegan ingredients, including vegan capsules

Fully Tested in Multiple Laboratories

Product independently tested for purity, quality and potency

Have you ever felt so tense that you need a massage?

Yoozy CBD is like a massage for your body and your mind.Plus, it has so many other health benefits and is guaranteed to leave you satisfied and smiling.

Full Spectrum

Full, naturally occurring spectrum of active components, including THC

Broad Spectrum

Full, naturally occurring spectrum of active components, except for THC†
CO2 Extracted
No hexane, acetaldehyde or other harmful organic solvents used
Eco-Farmed
Cannabis sativa grown using eco-friendly methods; certified non-GMO

Allergen & Gluten-Free

Free from all major food allergens, including any source of gluten
Vegan
Made from vegan ingredients, including vegan capsules

Fully Tested in Multiple Laboratories

Product independently tested for purity, quality and potency

What’s all the fuss about 

Full Spectrum and Broad Spectrum?

If you extract the oil from hemp you’ll find 95% or more of the cannabinoids is CBD. The remaining 5% is made of other cannabinoids: CBG, CBN, CBC, CBL, CBDV, CBDA, etc. Instead of just focusing on CBD, Yoozy includes all of hemp’s cannabinoids—for a difference you can feel. What’s more, Yoozy is crafted from a blend of unique indica and sativa strains, perfectly blended for balanced activity.



FULL SPECTRUM

CBD & THC aren’t the only cannabinoids, there are many more. Yoozy’s Full Spectrum products, Paradise Sorbet and Purple Wave, contain all of them—including just a touch of THC (less than 0.3%).

Full Spectrum Hemp Extract includes CBD together with all of the other cannabinoids and terpenes that occur naturally in high-quality, non-GMO hemp—for the very best absorption and activity possible. Including traces of THC (below the legal limit of 0.3%) has been found to enhance many of CBD’s beneficial actions. CBD products may legally contain up to three parts of THC for every 1000 parts of oil weight. Every product in the Yoozy CBD family is tested by multiple third party labs to obtain Certificates of Analysis (COAs), which assures that it falls within the legal limits for THC—allowing you to choose Yoozy with complete confidence.  

BROAD SPECTRUM

Some people prefer their CBD without any measurable THC. Yoozy’s Broad Spectrum products, Fiji Sunrise and Twisted Passion, fill that need by supplying CBD plus a full suite of other critical cannabinoids—except for THC (0%†).

Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract is similar to full spectrum in that it includes CBD and all the other beneficial, naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes, except that the THC has been removed.† In reality, Broad Spectrum (0% THC*) may contain an extremely minuscule amount, too small to be detected by third-party labs. 0% THC is measured with a limit of detection of 0.02%, which means that a product with a 0% THC analytical result may actually contain up to 0.019% THC. Yoozy Broad Spectrum CBD skips the THC, while still providing you with all the benefits associated with CBC and hemp’s other cannabinoids. 

TESTED & TRUSTED

  • Designed & produced by experts who have been creating high-quality supplements for nearly 50 years
  • Made from unique strains of non-GMO, USA-grown hemp for unmatched activity
  • Extracted using supercritical CO2 for the greatest possible purity
  • Manufactured in independently certified GMP facilities that are fully licensed and accredited
  • Each batch tested and verified by multiple independent laboratories
  • Provided in a powerful, absorption-enhancing base of medium-chain triglycerides
  • Wrap yourself in warm tones of harmony

  • Custom made support for soothing relaxation & anxiety control *

  • 50 mg of CBD & cannabinoids per serving 

$79.95
  • Juicy, rich, and perfectly balanced 

  • Unique calming strain of paradise *

  • 50 mg of CBD & cannabinoids per serving 

$79.95
  • Unwind your mind

  • Relaxation control hybrid with twice the terpenes for lasting activity 

  • 100mg of CBD & cannabinoids per serving 

$144.95
  • Ride our Purple Wave of Freedom

  • Contains more terpenes to prolong activity

  • 100mg  of CBD & cannabinoids per serving

$144.95

What’s all the fuss about 

Full Spectrum and Broad Spectrum?

If you extract the oil from hemp you’ll find 95% or more of the cannabinoids is CBD. The remaining 5% is made of other cannabinoids: CBG, CBN, CBC, CBL, CBDV, CBDA, etc. Instead of just focusing on CBD, Yoozy includes all of hemp’s cannabinoids—for a difference you can feel. What’s more, Yoozy is crafted from a blend of unique indica and sativa strains, perfectly blended for balanced activity.



FULL SPECTRUM

CBD & THC aren’t the only cannabinoids, there are many more. Yoozy’s Full Spectrum products, Paradise Sorbet and Purple Wave, contain all of them—including just a touch of THC (less than 0.3%).

Full Spectrum Hemp Extract includes CBD together with all of the other cannabinoids and terpenes that occur naturally in high-quality, non-GMO hemp—for the very best absorption and activity possible. Including traces of THC (below the legal limit of 0.3%) has been found to enhance many of CBD’s beneficial actions. CBD products may legally contain up to three parts of THC for every 1000 parts of oil weight. Every product in the Yoozy CBD family is tested by multiple third party labs to obtain Certificates of Analysis (COAs), which assures that it falls within the legal limits for THC—allowing you to choose Yoozy with complete confidence.  

BROAD SPECTRUM

Some people prefer their CBD without any measurable THC. Yoozy’s Broad Spectrum products, Fiji Sunrise and Twisted Passion, fill that need by supplying CBD plus a full suite of other critical cannabinoids—except for THC (0%†).

Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract is similar to full spectrum in that it includes CBD and all the other beneficial, naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes, except that the THC has been removed.† In reality, Broad Spectrum (0% THC*) may contain an extremely minuscule amount, too small to be detected by third-party labs. 0% THC is measured with a limit of detection of 0.02%, which means that a product with a 0% THC analytical result may actually contain up to 0.019% THC. Yoozy Broad Spectrum CBD skips the THC, while still providing you with all the benefits associated with CBC and hemp’s other cannabinoids. 

TESTED & TRUSTED

  • Designed & produced by experts who have been creating high-quality supplements for nearly 50 years
  • Made from unique strains of non-GMO, USA-grown hemp for unmatched activity
  • Extracted using supercritical CO2 for the greatest possible purity
  • Manufactured in independently certified GMP facilities that are fully licensed and accredited
  • Each batch tested and verified by multiple independent laboratories
  • Provided in a powerful, absorption-enhancing base of medium-chain triglycerides
Adventurous 1500MG
Fiji Sunrise Hybrid
Adventurous 1500MG Fiji Sunrise Hybrid
  • Wrap yourself in warm tones of harmony 

  • Custom made support for soothing relaxation & anxiety control *

  • 50 mg of CBD & cannabinoids per serving 

$79.95
Adventurous 1500MG Paradise Sorbet Hybrid
Adventurous 1500MG
Paradise Sorbet Hybrid
  • Juicy, rich, and perfectly balanced 

  • Unique calming strain of paradise *

  • 50 mg of CBD & cannabinoids per serving 

$79.95
Passionate 3000MG Twisted Passion Hybrid
Passionate 3000MG
Twisted Passion Hybrid
  • Unwind your mind

  • Relaxation control hybrid with extra the terpenes for lasting activity *
  • 100mg of CBD & cannabinoids per serving

$144.95
Passionate 3000MG Purple Wave Hybrid
Passionate 3000MG
Purple Wave Hybrid
  • Ride our Purple Wave of Freedom

  • Contains more terpenes to prolong activity

  • 100mg of CBD & cannabinoids per serving

$144.95
BACK TO TOP